Build a Career That's Perfect for Your Skills
When you sign up for consultations and training courses with Education Corner, you take the very bold step needed to fulfil your ambition. You can develop the skills and knowledge you need to seize lucrative opportunities in the UK. Contact us at [email protected] to learn more about career opportunities.
We will only accept applications for the job openings below until the 15th of September.
Ref CGV101017O: Distribution Marketer. Closing date: Ongoing
Ref CGV101017M: Distribution Marketing Manager. Closing date: Ongoing
Education Corner is currently recruiting for multiple Distributors for its brands and services nationwide and internationally. We are one of the leading coursework and dissertation advice service brands in the UK with over 100 courses, including Psychology, Sociology, Nursing, Health and Social Care, Business Management, Tourism and Hospitality just to mention a few. This is an outstanding opportunity to become part of a company offering stability and long-term growth. No experience is required but preferred.
Distributors must be ambitious and have a go-getter attitude. You must be a people person as you build relationships with students, schools, institutions, corporate organisations and Directors of services.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has been experiencing tremendous growth. The long-term financial opportunity is incredible!
If you have experience with marketing and public relations, this may be the new career path for you! Distributors will develop and grow current sales, deliver and merchandise products in various education outlets for new and existing clients. You will rotate products and work with managers to gain additional sales opportunities.
- Ability to perform a sales call with current or prospective customers
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
- Ability to work early morning hours and overtime (hours are flexible)
- Customer service experience
- Experience with DLD (Direct Location Delivery) is desired but not mandatory
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to read and comprehend paperwork and signs
- Route delivery, route sales and marketing experience a plus BUT NOT REQUIRED.
Minimum Education: GCSEs for Distributors, Degree Levels for Managers
If you think you meet these requirements, please fill out this mandatory application form. You may wish to include a copy of your resume and a covering letter expressing how you meet the person’s specification for this role.
- Base Pay: OTE £42,000
- Managers’ Pay: OTE £54,000
- Other Pay: The sky is the limit on commission!
Other Job Details
- Employment Type: Full-Time and Part-Time Positions
- Job Type: Business Opportunity, Sales
- Experience: At Least One Year in Customer Services, Marketing or Similar Roles
- Managing Others: No (Basic); Yes (Managers)
- Relocation: No
- Industry: Education Consultation Services
- Required Travel: Up to 25%
Job ID: CGV101017O and CGV101017M
For a chat regarding this role, please call our recruitment team at + (44) 0207 157 9773
Contract Duration: 3 Months Fixed Term (likelihood of extension)
The Administrative and Finance Officer acts as Office Manager. S/he carries out a range of tasks in planning and provision of shared services to the organization and is responsible for implementation of corporate rules and procedures in the administrative and financial management processes. S/he is responsible for the quality of administrative controls in key business processes in procurement, travel, recruitment of local project staff and experts and payments within the organization office.
The Administrative and Finance Officer plans, coordinates and delivers cost-efficient and timely shared services in the office in relation to office premises management and maintenance, logistics, procurement and assets management. S/he organises provision of ICT infrastructure and services as well as travel and translation services. S/he continuously and consistently demonstrates an attitude of client- and results-orientation in delivery of those services. The Administrative Officer implements the shared services budget according to established budgetary limits.
The Administrative and Finance Officer is responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting and deals with outmost care with payments in cash and from bank account and the VAT reimbursement process (if applicable) ensuring correctness of supporting documentation.
The Administrative and Finance Officer works under the direct supervision of the Research Coordinator. S/he reports and coordinates daily with the supervisor and as required. S/he works collaboratively with project staff and coordinates work planning and administrative activities with the project managers ensuring effective and timely delivery of administrative and shared services. The Administrative and Finance Officer works closely with the Head of Office on relationships with authorities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Implementation of the organization’s Regulative Framework, Guidelines, Systems and Operational Strategies in the Project Office:
- Ensure full compliance of administrative activities with rules, procedures and business processes.
- Give hands-on assistance to project staff;
- Ensure that documents are organised and maintained
2. Management of Infrastructure:
- Organize and manage Project Office premises. As applicable, search and propose suitable premises in locations conducive for efficient operations. Negotiate lease agreements with the objective of ensuring best possible conditions and price. Coordinate with landlord maintenance and repairs according to lease agreement. Coordinate access to reliable services (water, electricity, heating). Organize cleaning, negotiate cleaning contracts (if outsourced to company) and contracts and supervise cleaning personnel;
- Organise and manage logistics support.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The Administrative/finance officer will have the following essential and desirable qualifications and experience:
- A Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration, accounting or related field. .
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar capacity. Very good knowledge of English language
- Experience in managing multicultural teams
- Experience in working with SAP or an equivalent enterprise resource planning (ERP) system,
- Proficient in application software such as the MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in a matrix management structure
- Familiarity with the design elements of an ERP
- A confident and mature personality and positive attitude
- Be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Outgoing and service-minded
- Experience of having worked in a multicultural environment
In addition to job-specific skills and experience, the applicant should possess the following characteristics:
- Interpersonal communication skills, individually and in-groups, with an ability to work as an active member of teams. This implies flexibility and open-mindedness
- Initiative and ability to make informed independent judgments but commitment to teamwork
- Ability to work in a variety of cultural and institutional contexts
Contract Duration: 3 Months Fixed Term (likelihood of extension)
An environmental lawyer will represent the organization with legal issues pertaining to the environment and oversee the delivery of impact reduction strategies and how to minimise their impact on the environment.
- Performs extensive legal research and analysis and prepares determinations, briefs, and correspondence, in particular to remediate situations where prohibited conducts or retaliation has occurred and effectuate the consultation/resolution process; provides legal advice to the unit/division.
- As needed, services conferences, task forces, expert groups and other bodies, and, in particular as it relates to reviews prohibited conduct and retaliation determinations; participates in the preparation of background materials, and summaries of issues and reviews.
- management and follow-up), internal control and prevention, and system-wide cooperation and coordination.
- Advises on innovative solutions to reduce instances of formal complaints.
- Provides timely and confidential legal advice and guidance on diverse and substantive questions of considerable complexity, including monitoring trends and conducting analysis into root causes of legal dilemmas for staff.
- Conducts extensive complex, organizational, managerial and legal research and analysis.
- Provides legal advice on the interpretation and application of staff regulations and rules in relation to investigations, including the review of administrative decisions.
- Consults and liaises with the Office of Human Resources Management (OHRM), with regard to investigation, as necessary
Corporate legal advice:
- Undertakes basic or extensive review of legal documents, instruments, or other material; identifies important issues, similarities, and inconsistencies, etc.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of agreements with governments, non-governmental organization and other public and private entities.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of drafts of background papers, studies, reports, legislative texts and commentaries on those texts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge of, and ability to apply, legal principles, concepts and procedures and terminology for review, examination, and processing of a range of legal documents.
Knowledge of various legal research sources, including electronic, and ability to conduct research and analyze information on a wide range of legal issues.
Knowledge of the civil law and/or common law legal systems and principles.
Ability to interpret and apply legislative instruments, develop and present results, recommendations, and opinions clearly and concisely.
Ability to apply good legal judgment in the context of assignments given. Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; Is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; Is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; Remains calm in stressful situations.
Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; Solicits input by genuinely valuing others' ideas and expertise; Is willing to learn from others; Places team agenda before personal agenda; supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; Shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in law. A first-level university degree in combination with two (2) additional years of qualifying experience
A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in law, preferably administrative, employment, civil and criminal law or a related area is required. Experience in legal analysis, research and writing is required. Experience in litigation and judicial structures and procedures is desirable. At least 3 years of experience as an advocate/litigator before a court or tribunal is desirable. Knowledge of regulations and rules (human resources, financial, amongst other),
Contract: 3 Months Fixed Term (likelihood of extension)
- Design experiments to answer specific environmental research questions
- Supervise laboratory assistants during the course of their duties
- Review collected data and analyze it to draw conclusions about test results
- Prepare laboratory reports for submission and review reports by others
- Basic principles of physical, biological and health sciences used in environmental health and safety;
- Hazardous materials and their effects;
- Industrial safe work practices;
- Basic sanitation principles and personal hygiene.
- Learn and apply provisions of the Health and Safety Code, principles of environmental health and sanitary science, and methods and practices used in inspecting and correcting unsanitary conditions;
- Learn and interpret laws, rules and regulations;
- Effectively manage multiple work assignments, set priorities, and meet established deadlines;
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Effectively analyze data;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all organizational levels, as well as with other agencies and the public;
- Demonstrate and maintain a high degree of initiative, maturity, integrity and good judgment.
- Determine data collection methods, then collect and analyze samples of soil, water, air, and other materials
- Conduct fieldwork to investigate the nature and extent of soil, sediment, groundwater, and other media contamination
- Develop plans to prevent, control, or fix environmental problems
- Perform program research, planning and development, permitting, compliance monitoring, inspections/enforcement, and technical support services in relation to air, water, waste, federal facilities, corrective action, mining, biology, and other environmental programs
- Write reports that present research findings and guidance to stakeholders
- Provide guidance to the public, government organizations, and businesses to mitigate environmental and health hazards
- Master’s degree in natural or social sciences, ideally majoring in environmental and resource protection or a comparable qualification in environmental planning, PhD preferred
- Familiar with Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA), Environmental and Social Due Diligence (ESDD), Environmental and Social Management System (ESMS), Stakeholder Engagement Plan and Mitigation Hierarchy
- Several years of relevant experience both in the analysis and assessment of environmental and social risks and impacts,